Operations Research and Statistics have relevant applications in many fields. His collaboration with other researchers include the research domains of micro-finance facility optimization, medical resource allocation, marketing, and home computer security.
- White, G., Ekin, T., Visinescu, L. (in press) Analysis of Factors for Protective Behaviour and Security for the Home Computer User. Journal of Computer Information Systems.
- Bastian, N., Ekin, T., Kang, H., Grannan, B., Griffin, P., Fulton, L. (2016) Stochastic Multi-Objective Auto-Optimization for Resource Allocation Decision-Making in Fixed-Input Health Systems. Health Care Management Science. OnlineFirst. doi:10.1007/s10729-015-9350-2
- Ekin, T., Kocadagli, O., Fulton, L., Bastian, N., Griffin, P. (2016). Fuzzy Decision Making in Health Systems: A Resource Allocation Model. EURO Journal on Decision Processes, 4(3), 245-267.
- Lopez, F., Ekin, T., Mendez, F., Jimenez, J. (2015) Hybrid heuristic for dynamic location-allocation on micro-credit territory design. Computacion y Sistemas (Computation and Systems), 19 (4) 783-804.
- Bastian, N., Fulton, L., Shah, V., Ekin, T. (2014) Resource allocation decision making in the military health system. IIE Transactions on Healthcare Systems Engineering, 4, 80-87.
- Working Papers
- Lopez, F., Ekin, T., Mendez, F., Jimenez, J. Risk Diversified Territory Design for a Micro-financing Institution. (under review).
- Lopez, F., Ekin, T., Mendez, F., Jimenez, J. Importance of Risk Assessment for Territory Design. (under preparation for resubmission).
- Bhardwaj, V., Ekin, T. The role of Values, Luxury Involvement, and Demographics in Predicting Intentions to Purchase Luxury Brands Among Hispanic Consumers (under preparation).
- Bhardwaj, V., Ekin, T., Musal, M. Understanding Hispanic Purchase Behavior toward Counterfeit Branded Merchandise. (under preparation).
- Bhardwaj, V., Musal, M., Ekin, T. Factors Affecting Purchase Intention toward Counterfeit Luxury Brands: A Bayesian Framework. (under preparation).
- Ekin, T. (Principal), Musal, R. (Co-Principal), Grant, "Understanding Hispanic Purchase Behavior toward Counterfeit Branded Merchandise", McCoy College of Business, Texas State University - San Marcos, $2,500.00, Funded. (sub: February 17, 2015, start: September 1, 2015, end: September 1, 2016).
- Useful Links